Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ever Wonder Why You Lose Clients or Miss Referrals?

I have witnessed agents struggle with several things throughout their careers…and I in person have struggled with a number of them still. Growing abreast of a farm schooled Maine several lessons, however 2 have carried Maine through most of my struggles. My father schooled Maine concerning being honest and continuously doing no matter you same you'd do... imagine if everybody would adhere to only this one rule, suppose what quantity easier all our transactions would become.
if you want to know more fully and therefore visit our site coaching real estate!.
The second factor my father schooled Maine was that if everything contains a system and you follow the system… the task can gets wiped out a scientific fashion…nothing missed…no mistakes…with a positive outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment